ICT and Computer Science
Key stage 3
Students will follow a range of topics that cover the National Curriculum. These will include:
- E-safety where students create a short film based on a cyber bullying theme.
- Understanding computer hardware and software
- Programming going from game creation using Kodu, progressing onto Scratch then to full coding using Small Basic.
- Problem solving and control using Flowol.
- Sound recording and editing.
- Web design and creation, including HTML.
- Database creation and use.
- How networks are created and operate.
Key Stage 4