Online Safeguarding Information
Further to the ‘Online Learning’ letter which was attached to the ‘Online Learning Update’ app message, we have some key website links which can provide advice about staying safe when learning online.
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Again, please take the time to speak about being safe online with your child. Can they tell you what they would do if something online worried them? Do they know how to treat others online? What things should they not share with someone online?
Can we ask that you also check back for any app message you may have missed as we are having some trouble with notifications for some messages. Thanks.