Tuesday 24th March Reception Blog
Don't forget there are lots more ideas on the FOGG facebook page and you have got your home learning resource pack with some resources in too! Have a good day!
EXPRESSIVE ARTS & DESIGN:
- Build a famous building out of some of your toys, e.g. a lego Tower of London, a wooden block Colosseum
- Do 5 minutes of dancing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTvnJpwcKw
- Play the Education City game ‘Counting Carnival’
- Go on YouTube and type in Mr Thorne does phonics. Choose one of the digraphs/trigraphs from your sound mat e.g. Mr Thorne does phonics ai. Then see how many things you can find around your house featuring that digraph/trigraph
- Practise writing your Phase 2 tricky words in your book. Can you think of a sentence to write with any of these tricky words in?