Support and Guidance
This page is dedicated to resources and information that we hope will help support our students, parents and carers during the school closure period.
- Think U Know - provides advice from the National Crime Agency (NCA) on staying safe online.
- Parent info - a collaboration between Parentzone and the NCA which provides support and guidance for parents from leading experts and organisations.
- Childnet - offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help and support.
- Internet Matters - provides age-specific online safety checklists, guides on how to set parental controls on a range of devices, and a host of practical tips to help children get the most out of their digital world.
- London Grid for Learning - has support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online, including tips to keep primary aged children safe online.
- Net-aware has support for parents/carers from the NSPCC and O2, including a guide to social networks, apps and games.
- Let’s Talk About It - has advice for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation.
- UK Safer Internet Centre - has tips, advice, guides and other resources to help keep children safe online, including parental controls offered by home Internet providers and safety tools on social networks and other online services.
- Keeping children safe - Norfolk County Council - Who to contact if you are concerned about a child.
- Childline - for support
- UK Safer Internet Centre - to report and remove harmful online content
- CEOP - for advice on making a report about online abuse
- Just One Norfolk - a website that is run by the NHS and can be used by parents/carers and children.