Local Advisory Board
The role of the Local Advisory Board is to:
- implement The Wensum Trust strategic aims / vision alongside Kinsale Junior School vision and values
- to question and challenge leadership and to hold them to account for the educational performance of students, ensuring value for money
- overseeing school budget ensuring compliance with the financial handbook and the supplementary funding agreement
- to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and acts of parliament
- provide regular reports on governance & compliance and quality assurance of the trust provision
Minutes of meetings of the Local Advisory Board are available on request
Our Local Advisory Board
Our LAB is combined with Firside Junior School. They meet every half-term and the Chair and Vice Chair are voted in annually during the first half of the Autumn Term.
- Headteacher: Mrs Roz Robinson
- Chair of Governors: Mr Anthony Goodson
- Safeguarding Governor: Mr Anthony Goodson
- Clerk to the Governors: Mrs Cathryn Heseltine
You can contact our Chair of Governors through the school office by phoning 01603 425662, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Kinsale Junior School, Kinsale Avenue, Hellesdon, Norwich NR6 5SG.