Reminder about arrangements for transition days Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week
- On each of the transition days, children currently in Year 3, 4 and 5 (and those Year 6 children not on their transition days at high school) will enter school as they do this year via their usual quad doors. All children will register each morning in their current classes.
- Children will find out who their new class teacher is on Wednesday morning after registration
- After registration each morning, they will move to their new classes for the day. They will need to take with them their lunchbox, water bottle and anything they need for the day. Their lunchboxes will go onto their new class trolley.
- Children will not need their PE kit on Wednesday or Friday so normal uniform is required. On Thursday, each year group will have their weekly games lesson with the CSF coaches so they will need to be in PE kit (PE kit is not required for Year 2 children).
- Children will exit school via their new quad doors. The only year group that this will affect is current Year 4 moving up to Year 5 so they will enter school in the morning at the Lower Quad doors but will exit each afternoon via the Upper Quad doors. (In September they will enter and exit via the Upper Quad doors).