Careers Education, Information, Advice & Guidance (CEIAG)
We are committed to providing all of our students in Years 7 to 11 with a comprehensive programme of Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) and Work-Related Learning (WRL).
All students at Alderman Peel High School take part in a CEIAG programme that:
- Aims to inspire as well as inform and guide students
- Is centred around the student and their needs
- Is integrated into the students' experience of the whole curriculum
- Encourages all students to consider their career throughout Key Stage 3 and 4
- Encourages all students to develop decision-making skills
- Provides each student with high quality, impartial advice
- Raises aspirations and promotes equality and diversity
Our Careers Leader: Mr B Tawana, Assistant Principal
Our Careers Advisor: Mrs Belinda Ladds
Careers Leaders are responsible and accountable for the delivery of their school programme of careers advice and guidance. Mr Tawana in this role has a clear overview of our school careers provision and manages our careers plan so that we meet the Eight Gatsby Benchmarks.