The school supports the idea that the wearing of school dress or uniform is a simple and practical way of maintaining high standards of personal appearance and of encouraging a good working attitude.
Our School Uniform:
- Grey trousers/shorts or grey skirt/culottes of a reasonable and appropriate length
- White shirt or white polo shirt
- School green sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo on
- Green and white school dresses can be worn in Summer
- P.E. T-shirts and art aprons may be purchased from our school office
Our PE Kit:
PE kit for school consists of plain black sports shorts and black tracksuit bottoms/leggings and school T-shirt or PLAIN white T-shirt. Children will also need soft, black plimsolls or trainers.
SUPPORT TO PURCHASE SCHOOL UNIFORM:
For those families on low income you may be eligible for help in purchasing your child’s school uniform from the Thomas Anguish Educational Foundation/Necessitous School Clothing Grant. Details of these are available from the school office.
We also have a small stock of second hand uniform available for a very small donation.