The following customised uniform items will be compulsory for students in Years 7 to 10 and will need to be purchased from Stevensons Uniform Suppliers:
- Acle Academy navy blazer
- Tie, with corresponding House colour or Prefect status
- Choice of Acle Academy pleated or straight skirt with Acle logo
Optional: We would also recommend the navy V-neck jumper and the trousers stocked by Stevensons.
2020 UNIFORM PRICE LIST
Available from any stockist:
- Pale blue shirt - long or short sleeves
- Navy tailored trousers (identical to style and colour from Stevensons)
- Knee length tailored shorts *
- Tights - can be navy, black or flesh coloured - patterned tights are prohibited
- Ankle socks - white, navy or black
- Black leather/suede hard-soled shoes
Accessories and Additional Information:
- Students may wear one pair of small stud earrings worn in the centre of each ear lobe
- Students must not have any additional facial or body piercings - nose studs, tongue piercings, navel piercings or ear stretchers are not allowed. If a student chooses to have a piercing which is not allowed, they will spend time in isolation until they can remove the piercing once healed.
- Make up should be appropriate for school - natural day look, no false eye lashes, heavy eye make up or bright lipstick.
- Students should not wear nail varnish or false/acrylic nails or nail tips.
- Students may wear a watch but other jewellery is not allowed.
- If a student chooses to wear a belt, it should be navy, brown or black.
- Shirts should be buttoned to the top button and ties should reach belt length.
- Students must wear sensible black leather/suede hard sole shoes. Trainers, canvas shoes, boots and open toe sandals are not allowed
- No extremes of hair colour/styles of colour- including dip dye
- Students are not permitted to wear coats, scarves or other outer garments inside school buildings, after the start of the school day unless in transition between classes.
- Students will be required to wear their blazers around school and for formal settings. Students may remove their blazers with permission in class.
* The school reserves the right to distinguish the suitability of trousers purchased. Trousers must be tailored and adhere to the style and colour model from Stevensons. Any variation on the prescribed style or colour will be deemed not suitable.
Examples of Unacceptable Footwear
The school reserves the right to distinguish the suitability of footwear purchased for school